Concentration, determination, accuracy. These are the main features that golf requires of its players, out in the field for many hours a day in highly changeable sun or weather conditions, in which the light changes constantly making it difficult to view the green. Hole after hole, wind, leaves or dust can affect the performance of the golfer.
For this, Rudy Project has created a series of specific golf sunglasses for those who play golf, to guarantee the performance of a champion. And a champion of the calibre of Edoardo Molinari, in fact, has chosen to rely on the technology and quality of Rudy Project, always guaranteeing:
- perfect fit thanks to our ergonomic design and total comfort system, which provides adjustable temple arms and nosepiece systems
- optimal ventilation with technically superior ventilation systems which is key in a sport featuring speeds that may not be extreme, but still require clear vision with no-fogging
- perfect vision in any environment thanks to our interchangeable lenses (on most models)
- super lightweight, thanks to the use of innovative materials such as kynetium, grilamid, carbon and titanium, and an open frame design
- protection from wind, dust and shocks due to falls thanks to our ImpactX™ lens technology, guaranteed unbreakable for life
- optimal vision on the green, thanks to the revolutionary photochromic lenses specifically for golf that allow high level control of light and the perfect balance of brightness between the objective and the background.
Our Golf Sunglasses Feature:
Rudy Project also offers a wide range of prescription golf glasses for those with corrective needs. Simply look for the Rx icon on each product page to determine if the sunglass is Rx-able.