The magic of snow and ice, the charm of the sun on the peaks, the unmistakable smell of the air at high altitude. Whether you choose a sweeping downhill track on skis, or an adventurous back country raid on a snowboard, a rewarding ski touring trip, or go for long distance using free technique, the mountain requires of its athletes not only great physical skills, concentration and dedication, but also sensitivity and respect for nature. To all lovers of snow in all its variations, Rudy Project has designed a series of skiing goggles and glasses, always able to guarantee:
- perfect fit thanks to our ergonomic design and total comfort system, which provides adjustable temple arms and nosepiece systems
- optimal ventilation with technically superior ventilation systems which is key in a sport featuring speeds that may not be extreme, but still require clear vision with no-fogging
- perfect vision in any environment thanks to our interchangeable lenses (on most models)
- super lightweight, thanks to the use of innovative materials such as kynetium, grilamid, carbon and titanium, and an open frame design
- optimal vision and shielding of UV ray reflections on the snow thanks to the photoclear lenses
- rotection from the cold and the air with a series of specially designed skiing goggles
You will also find the same qualities of safety, technique and style in the Rudy Project skiing and snowboarding helmets.
Our Winter Sunglasses and Goggles Feature:
Rudy Project also offers a wide range of prescription Winter glasses for those with corrective needs. Simply look for the Rx icon on each product page to determine if the sunglass is Rx-able.